Monday, March 6, 2017

3 ways to check and view MS Office 2016 Product Key


When you install the Microsoft Office 2016 in your PC, you would be requested to enter a 25-character product key. If you have it, you can type it in the text box to finish the installation. 

However, if you do not have a product key, you can purchase the Office 2016 product key from Microsoft.com. If you have installed Office 2016 in your computer before and it's already activated, but you forgot or lost the product key, we have three methods as below for you to check and view the product code.

1. Get your Office 2016 product key from email receipt

If you purchased the Microsoft Office 2016 APP from online store, the product code to active Office 2016 would be sent to you with an email receipt.
Check for the email came with "Microsoft", maybe it's in the spam, bulk, or junk mail folders.
If you can't find the product key from email receipt, you may be able to get information from the email by using the Order History link for the Microsoft Store you purchased from.
Go to the Microsoft store site, and sign in with the user ID and password to purchase and download Office 2016. After logging in, click on Digital content to check the product key.

Or get into your Office account page with the Microsoft account you associated with Office 2016. After getting into, click on the Office 2016 tap to view the product key for it.

2. Check Office 2016 product key with script command

You can check the last five characters of office 2016 product key with command from your computer after installation.
To check Office 2016 product key with command
First open Command Prompt, then type and run with the corresponding command:
For 32-bit Office and 32-bit Windows: cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus
For 32-bit Office and 64-bit Windows: cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus
For 64-bit Office and 64-bit Windows: cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus
With the last five characters of Office 2016 product key, you can match it up with the product keys find from the Microsoft account page, so you won't make it wrong.

You also can check the full product keys with the VBScript code.
To check Office product key with VBScript code
1. Type the VBScript code to a notepad, and save it as a .vbs file.

2. Double-click on the .vbs file to run, and click on the OK button to check product key for your Office 2016.
More detail info about checking Office product key with VBScript code, see: https://www.cocosenor.com/articles/product-key/find-office-product-key-after-installation-on-computer.html

Find and view Office 2016 product key with tool

If the methods above can't help to find your Office 2016 product key, try with the tool – http://download.cnet.com/Cocosenor-Product-Key-Tuner/3000-2094_4-77446929.html.
1. Download https://www.cocosenor.com/inst/cocosenor-product-key-tuner.exe.
2. Double-click on "cocosenor-product-key-tuner.exe" file to install it on your computer, and select to launch it now.
3. Click on the Start Recovery button, and then all the Product IDs and Product Keys are showed as below. And the Office 2016 product key can be viewed clearly on the list.


18 comments:


  1. Windows 10 Product Keys

    Go the online store http://www.windows10keysale.com . You even don't need to spend a lot of time but only need to place the order and finish the payment in several minutes. The product key will be sent to you via email in short time. Very efficient!

    Windows 10 Product Keys

    ReplyDelete
  2. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    Hey guy, you need to have the license to activate your Windows 10 key. As for the license, you can buy one from the site http://www.microsoftkeyshops.com/ . It won't cost much and you can have a genuine product key to activate your operating system. I also bought one from here and had my Windows 10 key activated efficiently. Just have a try and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.Gastonfiore.com

    I can sincerely recommend you the site www.Gastonfiore.com based on my personal wonderful purchasing experience on it. I also bought a product key for my Windows 10 key yesterday. The site provided more support and service than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windows 10 Product Key

    Why not go to theauthorized online store http://www.Microsoftkeysales.com/ ? Legalproduct key, easy purchasing process and efficient delivery via email. Save your time, guarantee your credential information and solve your problem quickly. You should have a try and will love this vendor, I promise!

    Windows 10 Product Key

    ReplyDelete
  5. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

    Just like me, not a master of the computer, I believe many of us may get stuck with the computer problem. Take this question for example, based on my previous experience, I think you have to get a product key to activate your Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key. Just go to the site http://www.keysforvip.com/ and place your order to buy one. When you pay for it successfully, the genuine product key will be sent to you timely. You can activate your Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key in several minutes.

    WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windows 10 Product Key

    Just wanted to recommend http://www.Ms4Key.com//
    I have helped people "who cannot afford" computing, refurbish old systems donated by schools and http://www.Ms4Key.com// has really enabled me to give these people good software that would normally be out of their reach ( I don't charge for my service,) just thought I would pass the word on

    Windows 10 Product Key

    ReplyDelete

  7. Windows 10 Keys from Keys Online Store

    i recommend you to visit http://www.KeysOnlineStore.com/ . yesterday was my 5th purchase from their site.
    Everytime I am amazed at the prices and customer service.
    I have recommended this site to many friends. the fact will prove my words.


    Windows 10 Keys from Keys Online Store

    ReplyDelete

  8. Windows 10 Product Keys

    Go to http://www.windows10keysale.com . I must thank them! My Windows 10 Education Product Key just activated and worked well, they do provide the warmest customer service i ever met.
    because of employees like http://www.windows10keysale.com , i will refer everyone to this site.

    Windows 10 Product Keys

    ReplyDelete

  9. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

    I believe choosing an authorized vendor or partner of Microsoft; you will feel relieved and confident. If the price is not so high or even low, you must love it and will buy it without any hesitation. If so, go to the online site http://www.KeyOffSale.com/ . That will be your best choice.

    WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete

  10. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

    Want to buy the product key but don't know which the best choice is? I would like to kindly recommend you an authorized online store @@@ https://www.genuinekeyonline.com/ . I just bought the product key for my computer several days ago and I am impressed by their genuine product and lower price as well as good customer service.

    WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Windows 10 Product Keys

    I can sincerely recommend you the site http://www.keysonlinestore.com/ based on my personal wonderful purchasing experience on it. I also bought a product key for my Windows 8.1 activation key yesterday. The site provided more support and service than I expected.

    Windows 10 Product Keys

    ReplyDelete
  12. KeysforVIP.com
    Find a reliable store to buy the genuine windows 10 product key ? Then, the best choice is http://www.KeysforVIP.com/. Place the order and you will get the key within 30 minutes. Much more efficient than that you buy from others.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    I also faced the same problem as you several days ago. My computer operated extremely slowly and I decided to upgrade the operating system. I installed Windows 10 Education Product Key but it required me to activate it with a product key. Then I searched the product key on site and compared them. Finally I got a powerful and genuine product from the site http://www.Gastonfiore.com/ . The product key was sent to me in a short time and I had Windows 10 Education Product Key activated effectively and efficiently.

    OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete

  14. Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    I am afraid that you are unable to activate your Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key without a product key. You can just order one from the online site https://www.key2019.com/ cooperated with Microsoft. All the product keys are legitimate and official. Then just activate your Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key with the purchased product key. The activation process is simple and easy to operate.

    Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete
  15. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    Aha, same question as what I raised several days ago. I bought a new computer and the new operating system is Windows 10 key. When I tried to activate the system, it prompted me that I need to have a product key. I asked friends and one of them recommended me the site http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ from which I could easily order a product key. Then, I just followed his advice and really activated my system with the purchased product key. It didn't cost much and bought me a convenience service.

    OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete
  16. Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    My computer arrived at yesterday. I needed a genuine Windows 10 key at a great price. https://www.key2019.com/ made it happen!
    However, I was quite skeptical at them since their price seemed too good to trust. So I tried searching for them on google but with little success.
    But I decided to give it a try. I paid with PayPal, and received my key in 20mins!!! I tried the key and it worked!
    They exhibited sooooo quick customer service. They are a certified Microsoft partner and a great source for Microsoft, Adobe, Rosetta Stone and other products. Waste no time looking elsewhere.

    Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete
  17. Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY


    there is also the site https://www.key2019.com/ that simply sell licenses only, Windows 10 Education Product Key is 35.
    I bought my Windows 10 Education Product Key license on earlier this year and I have not had an activating problem.
    should just find the iso operating system (I have downloaded from the Microsoft site, I do not know if is also easy for Windows 10 Education Product Key), the site provides links but I think probably not in French.


    Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete